Structured Products Europe
Structured Products hosts its 13th annual Structured Products Europe conference in November 2017, bringing together the top UK and European executives from investment banks, regulators, private & retail banks, index providers, asset & wealth managers, IFAs, pension funds and insurance companies, providing a unique opportunity to discuss the most pressing issues in the European structured products market.
Key reasons to attend:
- Position yourself as a key player in the SP market place
- Meet like-minded professionals from across the sector
- Benefit from a range of formats - panel discussions, regulatory perspectives, keynote addresses, plus a live interview and an interactive product surgery
- Asset allocation: learn where to fit structured products in a client's portfolio, how to manage risk, how to market and advertise them, educate clients and improve awareness and understanding of SPs
- Two stream agenda through the afternoon offering choice of sessions to attendees