About Structured Products Europe
PLEASE NOTE, THIS WEBSITE CONTAINS INFORMATION RELATING TO THE 2012 CONFERENCE. ONCE UPDATES ARE AVAILABLE FOR THE 2013 CONFERENCE, THEY WILL BE POSTED HERE SO PLEASE CHECK BACK REGULARLY.
Structured Products magazine brings its 8th annual European conference back to London on 13 November 2012.
Structured Products magazine is pleased to announce that this year our flagship conference Structured Products Europe is returning to London. This one-day, two-stream conference will be combining our Structured Products Europe and Structured Products United Kingdom conference to bring you a dynamic and informative conference discussing the most relevant and timely topics. The event is a unique opportunity to hear first-hand about the most recent regulatory changes and the implications they have in local and cross-border European markets. We also offer insight to the latest developments in new and innovative products and the trading platforms through which these investments are distributed.
The day will be split into two streams based initially around presentations on the European and the UK markets, and then later structured around specialised talks on more technical topics, such as the development of trading platforms, the adviser world and discussions with distributors on how to engineer investment portfolios that incorporate structured products.
Key topics include:
- The introduction by the European Commission of its Prips Regulation, amendments to the Prospectus Directive, Ucits and Mifid and the effect the relevant rules will have on the creation, distribution and sale of structured retail products
- Panel discussion: the RDR - are you ready?
- Risk evaluation and pricing
- Practitioners guide - maximising opportunities in the current financial climate
- Product governance and product innovation
- The increasing sophistication and use of trading platforms
- Closing roundtable: Local and pan-European regulatory review
- A panel of European regulators discuss upcoming legislation in Europe and developments in national structured products laws in the European Union's member states
New for 2012: A half day, pre-conference workshop.
The workshop will be held on the morning of the 12th November and aims to provide an introduction to structured products for IFA's, wealth managers, private and institutional investors who are new to, or have recently started to invest in structured products.
The workshop will be led by Tim Mortimer, Managing Director, FUTURE VALUE CONSULTANTS and Eric A. Greschner, Structured Products Trainer, YOURFINANCIALCOACHES.COM.
Please contact Katie Evans at Katie.Evans@incisivemedia.com if you would like more information and details on how to register.
Join us on